To maintain a low response time to your requests, we have structured our support in two levels:
• Level 1: all issues that can be solved without technical help, programming or change of data like use of the modules, password issues, browser settings etc. This is taken care of by your reseller.
• Level 2: all other issues that require technical help, changes in databases or programming. This can be reported to us via your reseller.
For level 2 support, we use the following codes and lead-time:
|S1 – Blocking||24 to 48 hours after we determined that the issue requires a change in the product||Core business functionality is broken||None||• Issues which cause data loss or data corruption
• Issues which prevent use of core business workflows
• Incorrect data on key reports (Shippers Declaration, NOTOC, Checklist)
• Security breaches – incl. permission errors which erroneously expose data, or which prevent valid data access
|S2 – Urgent||10 days after we determine that the issue requires a change in the product||Seriously impairs business processes, but is not of S1 severity||None or very inconvenient||• Issues which break basic feature functionality in transactions, lists, reports, etc., but do not block users from performing core business functions
• Incorrect data on non-key reports
• Incorrect data being displayed in the browser, even though the data is correct in the database
• User visible issues which affect functionality, generating “unexpected errors”
• Script errors which affect core business functionality
|S3 – Important||30 days after we determine that the issue requires a change in the product||Causes moderate disruption to business process, but is not of S1 or S2 priority||One or more convenient workarounds||• Issues which moderately affect feature functionality on transactions, lists, reports, etc.
• Issues which generate script errors, but do not affect core business functionality
• Moderate localized performance degradation
• Localized or browser-specific issues (on Windows/IE or Mozilla Firefox)
• Glaring formatting or typographical errors
• Incorrect product documentation
|S4 – Nuisance||Timeframe is determined from customer input and will most likely be greater than 30 days||Causes minor disruption to business process, but is not of higher priority||Multiple good workarounds or not needed||• Issues which have a minor effect on feature functionality in transactions, lists, reports, etc.
• Isolated performance issues which do not affect workflow
• Misleading or ambiguous documentation
• Poorly structured or worded user interfaces
|S5 – Minor||Timeframe is determined from customer input and will most likely be greater than 60 days||Does not affect any functionality||Not needed||• Incorrectly formatted data
• Visual inconsistencies
• Typographical errors in documentation or isolated interfaces
You can find our current system status in the overview below. The status is updated every five minutes.
More information on the system status and system maintenance can be found here
Below you can find an overview of frequently asked questions and answers.
Do I have to purchase all DGOffice modules?
DGOffice has a modular design. DG General is the core component of DGOffice, and therefore mandatory. Then, add any other module(s) based on your wants and needs.
I currently have a DGOffice license, can I add or remove modules anytime?
Yes, this is possible. New modules will be settled immediately, removing modules will be settled at the next license renewal date.
Do I get instant access to DGOffice after creating a DEMO account?
Yes, you can immediately access DGOffice after confirmation. The DEMO account is active for 14 days.
Do I get instant access to DGOffice after I placed an order?
After your order is confirmed, you can immediately access DGOffice.
Can users work in different languages?
Yes, each user can set his/her preferred language.
How many users are included in a license?
DGOffice works with concurrent user licenses. One user is included, and additional concurrent user licenses can be added any time. As many user IDs can be added as wanted, but the number of purchased user licenses defines how many users can work in DGOffice at the same time.
How long is a license valid?
A license is valid for 1 year, and can be renewed per year.
What does a DGOffice license cost?
Depending on which modules you want, and if you want to add additional user licenses, cost varies. Please contact a local reseller for more information.
What are the payment options?
Payments can be made by credit card or via invoice.
I am interested in becoming a DGOffice reseller, is this possible?
We are continuously looking for expansion of our reseller network. If you are interested in becoming a DGOffice reseller, please contact us.
Do you have another question or want more information? Please contact us!
General terms of trade