Create shipper's declarations for dangerous goods by sea and more. Based on the IMDG code.
Shipments by sea
Prepare shipper's declarations in a few steps
Quickly prepare shipper’s declarations with the air module. Simply enter the information, or follow the steps of the wizard. Built-in and automated functionalities are provided. All is done in accordance with the IMDG regulation. Your dangerous goods will cross the global waters packed and documented in compliance.
- The software pre-fills shipper and consignee details automatically, as well as signatures and other information
- Choose from only allowed packing instructions and packing types
- Segregation rules are built-in
- Include details such as container number, -type and -size, seal identification, and vehicle registration
- Keep records of your created shipments
- Prepare templates for recurring shipments
- Work with your own article numbers and names, if the own articles module is activated
When all data is completed and validated, the multimodal dangerous goods form is ready for use. The module also supports bilingual documents and SITPRO. Furthermore, the verified gross mass declaration and container/vehicle packing certificate are available.
The DGD is printed in PDF. Furthermore, preparation of shipping labels is taken care of instantly with the shipping labels module.