Create shipper's declarations for dangerous goods by road.
Shipments by Road
Prepare shipper's declarations in a few steps
Quickly prepare shipper’s declarations with the road module. Simply enter the information, or follow the steps of the wizard. Built-in and automated functionalities are provided. All is done the regulation of choice. ADR, 49CFR, TDG and ADG are supported. Therefore, your dangerous goods hit the road in compliance.
- The software pre-fills shipper and consignee details automatically, as well as signatures and other information
- Automatic translation of documents is taken care of when required, such as the ADR shipper’s declaration in 37 languages
- Choose from only allowed packing instructions and packing types
- Segregation rules are built-in
- The driver’s checklist is included
- Keep records of your created shipments
- Prepare templates for recurring shipments
- Work with your own article numbers and names, when the own articles module is activated
- Emergency instructions are complementary for road transport. These are prepared as well if this module active
With the road module, you have direct access to information on:
- Packing instructions
- Special provisions
- Loading, unloading and handling
- Eurotunnel codes
- Limited & excepted quantities
- Labels & marks
When all data is completed and validated, the declaration is ready for use. Different declaration variants are supported, choose which one you want to print. Also, the driver’s checklist is provided.
Both the DGD and checklist are printed in PDF. Furthermore, preparation of shipping labels is taken care of instantly with the shipping labels module.