Inland waterways module
Create shipper's declarations for dangerous goods.
Follow the stream
Prepare shipper's declarations in a few steps
Quickly prepare shipments with the inland waterways module. Enter the information manually, or use the wizard. The module provides built-in tools as well as automated functionalities. All in compliance with the European ADN regulation.
- The software pre-fills shipper and consignee details automatically, as well as signatures and other information
- Choose from only allowed packing instructions and packing types
- Segregation rules are built-in
- Keep records of your created shipments
- Prepare templates for recurring shipments
- Work with your own article numbers and names, if the own articles module is activated
When all data is completed and validated, the shipper’s declaration is ready for use. Furthermore, the ADN checklist is provided.
Both the DGD and checklist are printed in PDF. Furthermore, preparation of shipping labels is taken care of instantly with the shipping labels module.