Create shipper's declarations for dangerous goods by air.
Shipments by air
Prepare shipper's declarations in a few steps
Quickly prepare shipper’s declarations with the air module. Simply enter the information, or follow the steps of the wizard. Built-in and automated functionalities are provided. All is done in the regulation of choice. ICAO/IATA TI is the industry’s standard, but AFMAN is available as well. Therefore, your dangerous goods fly away in compliance.
- The software pre-fills shipper and consignee details automatically, as well as signatures and other information
- Choose from only allowed packing instructions and packing types
- Segregation rules are built-in
- Automatic calculation of the Q-value
- Keep records of your created shipments
- Prepare templates for recurring shipments
- Work with your own article numbers and names, if the own articles module is activated
When all data is completed and validated, the IATA standard declaration is ready for use. The module also supports the ESG-01 state variant (Spanish/English) and Chinese IATA declaration. Furthermore, the package checklist is provided.
Both the DGD and checklist are printed in PDF. Furthermore, preparation of shipping labels is taken care of instantly with the shipping labels module.