We can develop, maintain and distribute all kinds of data regarding dangerous goods, its production, storage, handling and transport for you.
This data is available for integration in existing applications, as extension of our web services, or as part of our interfacing service.
• All data is based on (inter)national rules, regulations and laws
• Constant improvement of the data set by adding relevant data
• Creation of so called smart data, which provides the additional value to the regulatory data
Examples of smart data
• Cross referencing between the various modes of transport and variations in regulations
• Auto segregation and stowage parameters inside packages, overpacks, pallets, containers, trucks and even vessels and warehouses