Since your privacy is important to us, DGOffice B.V. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the DGOffice B.V. websites:
– DGOffice.net, DGOffice.com, dgmanager.com, dgmanager.net, dgmsuite.com, dgmsuite.net, dgprofessional.com, dgprofessional.net, eshipdec.com, eshipdec.net, eshippersdec.com, eshippersdec.net, eshippersdeclaration.com, eshippersdeclaration.net, shipdec.com, shipdec.net, shippersdeclaration.com, shippersdeclaration.net, Sevesoiii.com, Sevesoiii.net
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you register for an online service or when you provide information in connection with an online transaction.
• When you order, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, shipping and billing addresses, telephone number, and credit card information.
• When you enter a contest or other promotional event, we may ask for your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
• When you register, we ask you for your name, e-mail address, shipping address, and serial number.
• We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and your time spent at our sites, and to gather broad demographic information. This allows us to see which parts of our sites users are visiting. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means, for instance, that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will remain anonymous. We do not use it for any other purposes.
When a user submits personal information, it is kept on a private server not accessible from the Internet. This prevents any malicious use of your information.
If you choose not to register or provide personal information, you can still use most of www.dgm-sdg.com anonymously. But you will not be able to access areas that require registration. Only the domain name from which you access the Internet, the Internet address and the date and time you access our web sites are logged. DGOffice B.V. uses this information to analyze trends and to measure the number of visitors to our web site.
Use of personal information
When a visitor registers, the visitor will be given the opportunity to select whether or not to be included in the DGOffice B.V. mailing list. Inclusion on the mailing list may entitle the user to receive information or updates about special offers, programs, new products and/or services. Choosing not to register means the user will not be able to receive these benefits or this information.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server, which increases the security of each transaction. Our secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we take steps to protect the customer data we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Credit card numbers are used only for processing payments the user requests through this service and are not retained for other purposes. When you submit an order on-line, your credit card number is submitted to the credit institution for normal, routine processing. DGOffice B.V. does not collect your personal credit history information and does not share credit or credit card information with other third parties unless compelled by law or a court order to do so.
Some functionality on the website(s) enables customers to enter and or store data regarding activities and/or shipments. DGOffice B.V. will not share or make available any customer data outside of the contracted partners or contracted third parties, without first receiving the customer’s prior written approval. However, for partners or third parties under contract with DGOffice B.V., any customer data provided shall be used only to perform or complete a necessary task, transaction or function related to the customer’s account.
Links to other sites
A cookie is a small bit of information that a web site stores on your computer. When you revisit the web site, your browser sends the information back to the site.
Please visit http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie for further explanation of cookies.
To help us improve our privacy policies, please give us your feedback, comments and suggestions.